Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Commission



Psalm 2:8
"Ask Me for the nations, and every nation on earth will belong to you."

Over the next several months, I will be joining 'Mission SOS' on an adventure to bring Jesus to the unreached people groups of the world! I desire to see the miraculous take place through signs and wonders while walking in the power of God, the way He promised that I would. 

During this time away, I will also be taking photography and writing a book for Johannes Amritzer (the founder of SOS) which will be used to recruit new missionaries for the work of this end-time harvest we find ourselves living in.

Please remember to keep me in your prayers as I venture off into new things spiritually, emotionally, physically, relationally...

With God, I know that ALL things are possible!

 I'm not sure what's in store but I am so ready to take on this call and commission to love the world while worshipping God with my life!

Thank you tremendously for your support and blessings, I could not do any of this without you!


3 comments:

  1. Gabrielle,
    I am so excited! Today is Monday 10/26 the day you have been waiting for. We are praying for safe travel. Try to take a look around and remember every step of the journey. God has already begun to do incredible things!
    Love You
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is cool! Thanks for setting it up. Can you add a feed option (I can tell you how if you'd like) so we can get notices when you post? Thanks!!

    Miss you and praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabrielle,
    I must have been too excited because I noticed I put the wrong date yesterday! Well 26 or 27 hopefully you got the point. Can't wait to hear from you! :-)

    ReplyDelete