Thursday, November 13, 2008

Saved!!

Just got back from a Pomak and Gypsy village.. the Bible student guys played soccer with some local young people and SEVEN muslims accepted Jesus!!! They were like, "Jesus is the only way!" with big accepting eyes and hearts! YAY GOD!

Here's me with a little boy I got to love on..
Precious :)

Next week I will travel down to Philippi, Greece where the first church was established.. incredible :)

PS - Sorry about the video.. trying to figure that one out!

3 comments:

  1. i don't know why, but i couldn't here anything! but it is still amazing to see those mountains

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had to upload my video to youtube and link it from there...I've heard lots of bad things about blogger's video hosting. I love you-the kids loved seeing you and Bulgaris (I made Eliya do a report on it this week!) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so exciting to hear about the salvations! Gabrielle, your face looks radiant! I can see Jesus all over you! I'm sure it gets difficult at times but don't ever doubt you are where you're supposed to be!

    ReplyDelete