Friday, May 1, 2009

Living life enthusiastically..

Life is so incredible. It blows me away sometimes, leaving me speechless and stunned at the goodness of my God. His Word is my foundation, His Spirit is my breath.. I'm the happiest girl in the world!

I've been home in USA for a while now, still busy and running hard after a life of adventure. My heart remains in the nations though.. I will be leaving soon to go back out and pick it up again. Until then, I am just about ready to complete my third year internship with Youngstown Master's Commission. It's hard to believe that these three years of Bible school are finished. They've been the greatest and most challenging three years of my life so far and I wouldn't trade them for the entire universe. 

I also met with my phenomenal editor for the book "God's Adventurer" today. I'm anxiously pouring myself into these final weeks of completing the material for Mission SOS. What an honor. Wow, I can't wait to see it in print, serving it's purpose of recruiting missionaries to the field with one of the most astounding ministries you could ever imagine. 

Some of my YMC sisters!
 
And Brothers!
 
And Pastor Sergio.. the greatest director EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment