Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dallas and Jill

What a remarkable day. I was at New Life Church this morning.. an incredible, powerful, life-flowing, prophetic sister-church here in Youngstown. Pastor Juan and his stunning wife were my first directors of Master's Commission at Victory before they pioneered leading New Life over a year ago. Service began with an overwhelming and electrifying time of praise and worship followed by a celebration of baptisms!! Wow Wow!!!


The worship leaders Dallas and Jill also got married as a part of the service!! The atmosphere was simply dripping with Jesus' sweet presence as we all watched, tears welling out of our eyes, with what felt like all of heaven... anticipating, waiting and anxiously welcoming that incredible moment when they said "I do!" haha!! I love love Holy Spirit!

I had the privilege of shopping for the the dress with Jill and doing photography for the wedding. She is breathtaking in the natural and spiritual.. wow! Dallas looked stunning too!

Jill and Michelle.. My covenant heroes and friends :)

I stopped breathing right about here!

Pastor Juan and Dallas watching Jill come down the aisle :)


Thanks for letting me share in this redemptive celebration of love and life with you guys!


Hallelujah Papa!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaahhhhh this is the best ever! Thank you for your kindness and support and love and happiness! Thank you for taking amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing in our day. The redemption of love & life continues...
    I love you Covenant Bride!

    ReplyDelete