Friday, August 7, 2009

Amazing friends

But Ruth said "Don't force me to leave you; don't make me go home. Where you go, I go; and where you live, I'll live. Your people are my people, your God is my God; where you die, I'll die, and that's where I'll be buried, so help me God.. not even death itself is going to come between us!"

Wow, what an example of covenant friendship. I've been reading Ruth this week and Romans.. looove the Word of God!

Yesterday my heroes Daniel, Stephanie, Novali and Denzel came to Youngstown!! I love my SOS family.. what incredible pioneers and adventurists they all are. The relationships we find in life that are deep and focused on the heart of Jesus are like nothing else.. they stir your insides because you're both Holy-Spirit-lovers and chasing after the Kingdom on earth.. that's how I'm feeling now. Ready to run!

Min Hus

Novali!

Daniel and Denzel

Beautiful Stephanie

Min van Lucas!

Going to Pittsburgh tonight to hang out with Novali and Denzel again. What an honor! Can't wait to practice my swedish :)

1 comment:

  1. Gabby, you're amazing! I'm looking sooo much forward to live in Ethiopia with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete