Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dinosaurs and a Shower!

My big sister, niece Eliya Rae, Nephews Isaiah Wesley and Silas Jack came into town to say goodbye to me this weekend(since I move to Africa in FOUR weeks)! I'm in love! (The 4th.. Levi Danger.. is on the way!! And yes it's true, he will be able to say "Danger is my middle name" haha!)
Isaiah, Silas and Eliya!


I've been spending my days playing "dinosaur", tag, wrestling, soccer, frisbee, making marshmallows under the stars and hearing Silas' little voice say "I wuv you aunt Gabby"... and somehow I still seem to have popcorn showing up in the strangest of places from our quest to the movie theatre last night.. O how I will miss them so!

We also had the wedding shower this weekend. I'm such a blessed girl.. my family is the most incredible on the earth and my gorgeous friends truly have hearts of gold. Everything felt so surreal, like a movie. We gathered at Julia's Bed and Breakfast.. cried, laughed and celebrated love and life together!

Thanks mama for always making things so special.. and thank you Aunt Illa.. wow, you're a gem! I want to mirror all I see in you guys! The shower was filled with family, covenant friends, mentors.. women of God that I love! Thank you for your unconditional love, your spirits that stir me, your hugs and your priceless gifts..

At Gorgeous Julias!

My Aunt Illa and cousin Danielle.. dancing :)

My besties and Dual-Maids of Honor.. Lauren and Joelle!

Love you ladies.. thank you for making life so FUN!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you seem to have a wonderful family!
    Be blessed beautiful Gaby!

    ReplyDelete