Tuesday, June 15, 2010

LP

Like father...
Like son...

Tonight Samuel preached at LP.. a Christian help center for drug addicts and alcoholics. His parents, Ove and Ingabritt, have been leading LP centers for over 30 years. It was amazing...

I love to see the power of God in the nations of the world. His Word surpasses all generational lines, all country borders, all cultural and religious backgrounds. There is no limit for the Holy Spirit! I've been dwelling on that thought this week... Holy Spirit has equipped me for LIFE! And He is working all over the world!!! Mmm.. the simplicity of the Gospel astounds me.


On another note.. Sweden finally has some sunshine! Tomorrow we're planning on walking the cobblestone streets of Gothenburg for a while.. and then just lay on a blanket all afternoon. Maybe a bike ride by the ocean too...

.. at this time next week, we'll be home. Ethiopia. I'm LONGING for Harar Church of Joy, women's house church, my best friends and disciples, the blistering sun, hyenas lulling me to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment