Monday, February 28, 2011

This 'n That

We now have elephants and zebras in our living-room/office. If I could get a few camels and baboons in here too, I would. Maybe a little sand on the floor in the corner. A basket of bananas on the table. I miss Ethiopia.

Our apartment is continuing to come together candle-by-candle, mug-by-mug. We got a few paintings the other day... Africa in the big room, flowers in the kitchen and NYC in the bedroom. Yes, we surely are a blend of cultures in the Strandberg family! Loving our big blue couch from "Second Chance" and the smell of paint is starting to go away finally(I've repainted a dresser and bookshelf!) In a few weeks we'll get a real bed too :)

My new chandelier

Our new carpet from Ikea and the chair in the background that was given to us from Sam's sis... I recovered it to match!

Had fun searching for little baby things today to send to America. I'm going to be Aunt Gabby again soon. Oj talk about indecisiveness... I thought I was just a terribly slow shopper and then I landed in the infant section. Poor Samuel.



No comments:

Post a Comment