Thursday, March 17, 2011

Highlights Lately:

-Celebrated Semlor day... I don't like Semlors.. so Samuel ate mine. In fact he's eaten about 20 in the last 3 weeks


-Spent time with our great friends Samuel, Lotta, Elsa and Siri! Love them!


-Strandberg family weekend with the whole crew (minus Pernilla and Kayan)

- Took Samuel's parents to the train station so they could catch their flight to Thailand (to see Pernilla and Kayan)

-Samuel preached a fiery fantastic sermon on the Blood of Jesus at Pingstkrykan on Sunday!

-Realized that I understood the entire sermon... and it was in Swedish, hurrah for me!

-Samuel (not my Samuel, Lotta's Samuel) gave me his piano keyboard to hook up to Garage Band on my Mac while I'm here in Sweden! O I've missed and longed for music and worship... it's been so long since I had the opportunity to play! Thanks Samuel!

-Found some more Second hand treasures...

Fabulous piece for our hallway... just needs new knobs!

Coat tree! I've wanted one of these for years! 50 Kronor!!

Shoe rack!

The fuzzy branches are from the market in the city square every Wednesday and Saturday!

-Skyped with mom and dad... and they showed me their gecko eggs from their home in Hawaii that they want to send to my nephews in KY. Is that illegal? One of my least favorite things is lizards and everything else in that category. Going to have to do something about that when I get to Hawaii...

-Searched and searched and searched again for tickets to Hawaii... looks like I might be leaving Monday. MONDAY! Time to pull out the swimsuits and relocate myself.... again

-Realized that I have to buy two round trip tickets for myself because the name on my passport will not match the name on the ticket I'm purchasing now. (One way tickets are double the price of a round trip.. doesn't really make sense) I do feel like an immigrant lately

-Reflected on the fact that God is my Daddy... He takes care of me. Always.

That about sums it up... plus a few walks to the ocean, fikas with friends, creative cooking and baking treats, reading, planning, preparing...

Guess I should start to pack soon....

Dad surfing in Kona on the Big Island... Hawaii here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment