Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today

Just got back from a night swim. My hair's still wet and I have half the pool in my nose... but I don't mind because it all got in there from laughing so hard with Samuel!

The day began with a birthday ocean-view-breakfast.


Then we went to the beach to catch some waves...

... and out for frozen yogurt...


Tonight we lit candles around the lanai and had some bbq ribs and birthday cake with hawaiian music playing in the background. After Sam opened some gifts, we went down to the pool and spa under the stars. What a fun way to spend an evening.

Thanks for letting us celebrate another year of life with you :)

Tomorrow's Samuel's last day in Hawaii.... I'll be staying behind until my immigration stuuuuuff is completed. What will tomorrow bring???? Ugh, I gotta go get this pool out of my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment