Monday, June 13, 2011

Best preacher I know

This video is from last May when we had 5 amazing Jesus-festival nights together with Mission SOS in Tanzania! On the 4th night, 10 minutes before the preaching would begin... the leader of SOS, (our spiritual papa) Johannes, asked Samuel to take his place on the stage. Samuel is always prepared to preach the Word of God! He does it everywhere and to everyone! If you ever try to ask him about what he'll be preaching ahead of time, he'll say either "Jesus", "Holy Spirit" "Fire" or "Faith" ... those may seem like generic, simple topics that aren't complex enough for Western billboards, but I've witnessed that the gospel of God is a simple message and every time it's preached... lives ARE transformed!! People meet their creator!!!!!

The first time I met Samuel he told me his 6 steps to reaching the unreached... "1- pray, 2- preach, 3-pray, 4-preach, 5- pray, 6-preach!" and I can tell you (now as his wife!) that is his life. His whole life! Almost every morning I'm wake up and hear him in another room praying in the Spirit. His life is Jesus. His drive is the Holy Spirit. His desire is for the lost to hear the Gospel. He is my pride and joy and this is the kind of life we love to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment