Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Eat Pray Give

Sarah Graefe sent me the link to this video called Eat Pray Give - India this morning. I watched it twice now with tears streaming down my cheeks. It's not a Christian documentary. It's simply facts about the outcasts and the least of society - according to the world. It's inspirational, challenging, heartbreaking. It's about 20 mintues long, but if and when you have the time to spare, please watch. It's vital for the church to be aware of the people of the world... aware of the unreached. And then move from awareness to PRAYER, ACTION and CHANGE.


http://www.youtube.com/user/journeymanpicturesfeature=mhum#p/search/0/fHTFFaF7Xp4

My heart cries simply because people don't know - and from the lack of knowledge, they come up with their own solutions and rituals that are twisted and useless to a life of freedom and joy and peace. That's largely the difinition of religion! JESUS is the only answer. A simple relationship with Him transforms lives, brings supernatural miracles and lights up the darkness. The Gospel is the only truth! I'm going to go tell them and I hope to see you out there!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Gab and I'm so amazed by this video too; it truly is a hidden gem of heartbreaking truth. Great closing sentence to this post, too ;) it is all about the Gospel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and Samuel to be together soon. Lord bring them together to bring glory to Your name.

    ReplyDelete