Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Busy Bee

Busy in Youngstown. One week in Ohio makes for little sleep, lots of coffee, and hours of talking and catching up with the people I love. Friday in Pittsburgh. Saturday Alumni party with YMC and family dinner afterward. Sunday at my home church - Victory Christian Center - and a date-day with Sarah Graefe... one of our former team members from our base in Ethiopia! O and of course, lots of Izzy time!

Sarah and I at Mill Creek in Youngstown!

Lauren, Joelle and I

One and a half days left.. then I'm finally going home to my Samuel in Sweden!!! I'm so anxious and excited and happy and longing and...


1 comment:

  1. What a jewel Mill Creek park is! I love wandering through it when I'm that way and have a little extra time. Glad you are catching up with family and friends, having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete