Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hapuna Beach

Well, here it is... my last weekend in Hawaii. Although I'm desperate and ecstatic to see my Samuel, it's always sad leaving mama and dad. We've been doing this for years yet that never changes! The next time I see them, hope they're finally coming to my side of the globe.

Tomorrow (mama's birthday!) night I'll fly from the islands and make my way to the mid-west where my little brother (!!!) will pick me up at the airport in Cleveland. Jeffrey's a new dad and I can't wait to see his little 2 month old baby Izabella Mae! I'm going to smother her with my auntie kisses!!! So happy to be able to spend one week in my home town - Youngstown - before flying back to Sweden. My plans are to drink lots of coffee with family at my grandma and great grandma's kitchen table, chat it up with my covies(best friends Joelle and Lauren) late into the nights, visit the greatest church and people in America at Victory Christian Center, eat at my favorite little middle-eastern restaurant called "Aladdin's", see my missionary-hero Sarah Graefe, and soak-up-my-incredible-family! Then on the 20th I'll jump the Atlantic and f i n a l l y run into the arms of my husband!

Hapuna Beach... July 9...


The cave - where we camped out for the day...




-over and out

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a safe journey and a delightful time in the old Y-town. Glad to have you here for a week. Enjoy all!

    ReplyDelete