Saturday, August 27, 2011

Storms and Post-it's

Our bedroom window (which had been closed!) was caught in the wind (it was so very windy!), swung open and slammed against the house yesterday afternoon.... shattering the glass. Both the livingroom and kitchen windows were opened at the time, so I think it created a wind tunnel. Thank goodness no one was standing below when it happened!


This morning Samuel and I were drinking coffee before he left for Stockholm when suddenly the sky turned black and a huge thunderstorm rolled through Varberg. I do love storms. Just not broken windows.

I've sticky-noted the whole house with Swedish words. Got to make sure I take them all down before guests arrive...


Samuel and I were making a quick grocery-store run yesterday when we ran into and Ethiopian couple!!!! It was so refreshing to be with them! We stood in the ice cream aisle, speaking such a messy blend of 3 languages (amharic, swedish and english) and plan on getting together soon for bona ceremony and injera :) Hallelujah :)

Can you tell my mind is jumping from one random thought to another?? Need. More. Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment