Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photo

I have the deepest aching in my gut today. It's my burden for the lost. Especially those in the unreached areas of the world. I can hardly imagine how I'm supposed to wait another month before I'm on my way to India! If you've stumbled upon my blog sometime in the past you know I'm weak for photos... I have a billion from Asia and Africa and my Indian album is ringing with anticipation... I use photos to try to inspire and recruit more labors to the mission field. I'm a firm believer that as much as a preaching or a prophetic word or a news-clip can alter a future... a powerful photo can also reach into the heart of a person enough to change the direction of their lives. Maybe God's asking you to live for the sake of the people below??  Here are a few thousand-word shots from around the web... they seek truth... they seek love... will you give it?



No comments:

Post a Comment