Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Marathon

Okay people... the marathon season is in full swing! Today we booked our tickets to Ethiopia(Jan/Feb)... and on Monday we're leaving for India(Nov/Dec). Then it's off to the states In March... but more on that later :) And soon after, India again!

God is so incredible. He is the reason for every little thing that I do. My Creator, Savior, Healer, Dad and Friend. I'm so full of love for Him! Nothing in life is sacred to me except God... nothing else matters. Lately when people ask me what I do and I start to share... they say, "ooo, so you're religious." And my answer is always no. Religion is what man creates so that they feel they have a formula to follow... a list of to-do's or not-to-do's that will assure them a good place in life and whatever comes after life. There are lots of religions to choose from if you just want to become a better person and have a new hobby. But if you want life, freedom, truth... you will find that through a relationship with God, His Son Jesus and His Spirit, the Holy Spirit. That's my only formula. That is the only way. Lots of paths come with flashy advertisements for pleasure, success... but there is only ONE way to God and that is through His Son Jesus... believing that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and asking Him to forgive you and fill up your life. Not all paths lead to God... but He will walk any path to meet you where you are and show you the way to go.

My life-goal, the thing that makes me come alive, is to follow God and tell people about Him along the way. I left everything just to chase God. And this is the best life I could have ever found :)


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful post Gabby! Thank you for sharing, it is very encouraging to read.- Kristen

    ReplyDelete