Friday, October 14, 2011

national test

I've been waiting all week to find out if I was qualified to take a national Swedish-language test on October 28th. Found out today that I am. :)

Now that I know this sweet fact that I was longing so badly for, I'm realizing the insane amount of hours I have yet to cram in to these next 2 weeks! Many of my classmates that will also take the test have been in school for a year or more... and I've only been there for a month and a half. The test is only 2 days before we're leaving for India as well! Lots lots lots to do.

But, tomorrow... Samuel and I will take the train to Gothenburg for a much needed day of strolling hand-in-hand through the autumn-crisp cobble stoned allies of Scandinavia. Studying can wait for one day. I need a few hours of snapping photos and cuddling with my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment