Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moving on

Congratulations to our dear friends the Björlings on the birth of their 3rd daughter this morning! We are sooo deeply happy for you all!

Well the time has come for us to pack up our lives again. Always a bittersweet adventure. We moved into this apartment in Sweden almost one year ago, but because of traveling and such, I've only been living in it for 5 months. It's a sweet and cozy home with big livingroom windows, wooden floors, brick in the kitchen, a little balcony and a real dishwasher and washing machine( Pure culture shock when I moved in from Africa!)!!


We didn't put so much attention or effort into making it "ours" but a few favorite candle holders, vases and utensils will be boxed up and eventually re-opened in our future home in India. Longing for that day :) I'm trying to decide what to carry along in my suitcases that will make me feel at "home" wherever I am... what would that be for you??

Samuel and I enjoying the West coast of Scandinavia!
 A long walk by the ocean and fika!



No comments:

Post a Comment