Thursday, March 1, 2012

Almost there!

Our alarm went off at 2:50am last night... another day of globe trotting for us. This time from Sweden to USA via a few countries in between. Now we are sitting in Toronto, Canada watching the grey rain/snow fall from the sky outside and the flights on the screen above our heads change from "on time" to "delayed" or "cancelled". So as we are enjoying free wifi (love when airports do that!) I'm asking Jesus to get us to Pittsburgh airport tonight! It's been a long day! Really longing to see my little brother in a few hours :) I love him!! Mom and dad are in Hawaii now but we will see them April/May when they visit Ohio too! Guess it's time for a family reunion and I don't mind at all :)

Write back from USA soon!

1 comment:

  1. Godspeed in your travels. I have been praying for you and can't wait to meet you and Samuel.

    ReplyDelete