Saturday, May 5, 2012

Family reunion

My family has been spread out across the globe the last few years. Samuel and I in Africa/Asia, my parents in Hawaii, sister in Kentucky, brother in Ohio.... We never know when we will all see eachother next. But this week, we've all been together!
Here's the breakdown...

Me, mom, my little brother and daddy at the airport...



We spent a few days at Kalihari, a huge African-themed water park!
My nephews and niece with samuel...


















Sweet baby Izabella turned 1 year old!!



Got my ukulele from the islands and we all sang by firelight in the backyard...



Squeezed a 5 minute date in with samuel for photos and ice cream...



Next week will be exciting too! Looking forward to late nights and adventures! Cherishing the moments of life...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: