Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm in Sweden!

You know.. when you ask God to take you on an adventure.. He really does. I've been in Varberg for the last week, on the west coast (best coast) of Sweden, visiting Samuel Strandberg and his family. They're an incredible family and I'm having the time of my life! We've had ice cream on the sea, fikas in the city, dinners with good friends, seen many soccer games.. mmm perfect!

Samuel at the Sea!


Me with the boys!

Samuel is the base leader for Mission SOS on the Horn of Africa. I visited the team and disciples around Christmas time and simply fell in love with the work there.. I'll be moving to be a missionary in Ethiopia in September!! My heart's longing for it more than anything else..


The incredible team on a trip to North Ethiopia!!

It's breathtaking when you step back and look at all that God is doing. I completed my third year of Youngstown Master's Commission last weekend -- being a part of this incredible discipleship-training program was one of the best decisions I could have ever made-- and am now getting ready to step into the next season of life and destiny with my Jesus. What an honor it is to serve the heroes and pioneers of the world in Mission SOS.. loving on the unreached people groups of the nations!

No comments:

Post a Comment