Saturday, June 13, 2009

Swedish Mud

Now I'm in Stockholm! Katrine (an incredible missionary in Ethiopia, worship leader, amazing friend and fellow warrior on the field!) came to pick Samuel and I up at the airport and now we're enjoying simply being together at her home in beautiful Sweden. 

The three of us took the four wheelers out in the rain this afternoon
.. what a blast! I've never been covered with mud the way I was today! Here's a little nugget: don't drive too fast on turns. I flipped the bike over, slammed onto the ground and slid in the mud until I could hardly see anymore! (Sorry Samuel :(...) 

Katrine, me and Samuel!

After the spill :(

Katrine

Samuel

Tomorrow we're visiting Mission SOS Church in downtown Stockholm -- home of my heroes! What an honor to serve next to the most incredible people in all the world.


1 comment:

  1. AHHH!!! I finally found your blog!! Why havn´t I been here before? Love the pics.. ;)

    ReplyDelete