Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sweden to America

There's always something special about coming home from being overseas... My mom and dad met me at the airport and took me to a cafe in downtown pittsburgh, then out for fika and walking in the park. I'm a blessed girl.

Fika.. mmm

Sweden was positively spectacular. I was staying with the Strandbergs on the breathtaking ocean, walking the cobblestone streets into the city every day, took the train into Gothenburg, visited amazing friends, played with the most precious boys in the universe and simply enjoyed living life.. wow.

 
Some of the family!


Relaxing on a "Peninsula"

This isn't a sign you see every day... Unless of course you live in Varberg

Samuel and I also stayed with the Drevons in Stockholm and visited the new SOS church plant! Hallelujah! 

For now though, I'm home sweet home in Youngstown, Ohio USA.. enjoying the summer with my family but longing for my plane ride to Ethiopia. 

Here's a verse I've been meditating on...
"The fruit of the [uncompromisingly] righteous is a tree of life, and he who is wise wins souls [captures human lives for eternity]"
-Proverbs 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment