Saturday, July 4, 2009

Date with Daddy

My Dad and I went on a mini road trip just outside of Cleveland yesterday. I was confidently placed in charge of the map.. how hard could it be right??.. only one hour away.. However, I've come to discover something about myself these last few months and am somehow convinced that no matter how determined I am on the road, the signs are working against me. Nonetheless, we made it there within a few hours..

Me and Dad!

Giant chopsticks on the ceiling of "Stir Crazy".. mmm

One of the things we talked about over fika was how vital it is to honor the heart of God and how intertwined that is with honoring people. We're both dreaming together about adventuring with the unreached too..

Tomorrow's the 4th of July! My house has been rattling for the last two weeks from all the fireworks being set off everywhere! Can't wait to spend the day with all my family.. celebrating USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment