Sunday, July 5, 2009

We're 233 years old today!

We celebrated the 4th today.. and the 85th birthday of my Great Grandma Juanita! What an incredible woman of God she is. And beautiful! I could sit listening to her for hours.. she's so ornery too which makes for hilarious get-togethers :) I'm in love with my family!

Great Grandma (she's great-great for some!!).. took the middle piece ;)

We went to my aunt and uncle's farm out in Pennsylvania.. it's gorgeous, wide-opened and perfectly peaceful. Usually we go four-wheeling but after the events of my blog a few weeks ago.. well, nevermind ;)

Instead, we sat around and caught up on life with everyone and then I taught Jeffrey a few things about proper shooting :)

Dad and Mom

Teaching my baby brother the basics...

Happy Birthday America and Great Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment