Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm getting married!

Samuel is the base leader for Mission SOS in Harar, Ethiopia. He's a passionate, spirit-filled, hilarious, humble, giving, strong and powerful man of God in every way. I'm in love :)

Over fika at his home in Varberg, Sweden

On our way to Dire Dawa, Ethiopia

After baptizing 5 guys at the base!

We will be getting married in September at Victory (my incredible home church in Youngstown, Ohio USA) and then moving to Africa together to join the team of missionaries who are already based there, running after the Kingdom of God among the unreached.

I absolutely fell in love with Ethiopia when I was there at the beginning of the year and am longing to get back to the team, the disciples, street kids and stunning land. My heart's in Africa.

With the girls at Christmas time!

Mission SOS is the most remarkable ministry on the planet. I'm honored serve the vision of Johannes Amritzer and all the other pioneers I've met around the world :)

Train ride to Gothenburg!

When you ask God to take you on an adventure.. He really takes you seriously!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gabbie! Thats so awesome. I will be praying for you guys and the mission work God is placing before you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweetie! I´m so happy for you!

    I´m also happy that you choiced a picture with me..haha

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really exciting! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so happy for you guys! Samuel is a great guy and what I´ve heard you are a wonderful girl! Who can be more perfect for Samuel than you?! I hope to get to know you more really soon :)

    Lots of love, Jenny Jensen (from Mission SOS)

    ReplyDelete