Friday, September 4, 2009

My diamonds :)

I have the most remarkable friends.. graceful, beautiful, full of life and joy, truly diamonds. Mmm.. I love you all!

I was told to keep Sep 3rd "open".. and to be ready to go out by 5:30... hmmm :) So, my Lauren picked me up with Sunflowers and took me to my favorite middleeastern restaurant where my loves-of-life shared dinner and a night of Bachelorette fun with me! Wow I cherish these moments so much.. the sun was shining warm and golden through the room, we ate hummus and pita, laughed until we cried, shared stories...

Lauren on our way! LOVE you :)

..then we all drove to one of my favorate places on earth, Lauren's house! We walked into the most spectacular ambiance of candles, music and delicious fondou!! (Thanks Pr Mickey!!) I had a blast! Thanks ladies for the skits(hahahahahahaha), the gifts, allowing me to bask in your sweet presence and for the priceless blessings of Holy Spirit that you spoke into my life and future with Samuel. I'm honored and I treasure you <3

My Covenant Brides!!!

I had to wear a sash and crown the whole night! Wohoo!

Less than two weeks to go till the wedding.. and then I'll be on my way to Harar with my hub and the most remarkable team, disciples and Bible students on the planet. Thanks Jesus :) You blow me away..

No comments:

Post a Comment