Sunday, September 6, 2009

Russo wedding!

Chris and Amanda Russo were married this weekend!! I had the honor of going through Youngstown Master's Commission with these two incredible warriors and loved every moment.. morning prayer, elder's deep devos, Thailand with my roomie Amanda, refomation Youngstown, Thriller... mmm good times :)

Waiting to walk the aisle..

The ceremony was stunning.. at the gazebos in the morning sun with pond fountains and rolling hills in the background. I sat in awe with tears of joy, soaking up the presence of Holy Spirit.. their honored guest. The reception was incredible as well! I laughed hysterically at the entrance of the dancing bridal party and visited with so many people I love... wow wow!


I'm sooo exceedingly happy for the two of you and know that the blessings, favor and provision of our Jesus rests all over you! Have a good honeymoon! :) Looove you covenant bride!


Also celebrated my little brother's 18th birthday this weekend!! Where did the time go? Seriously! He'll always be like 7 in my eyes ...

Jeffrey is signing up for the Marines and starting bootcamp next year.. he's always wanted nothing more than to stand up for USA. So proud of you!


1 comment:

  1. My Covenant Bride!
    Your blog brought tears to mine and my new husbands eyes as we enjoy our amazing and beautiful honeymoon :) You are sooo precious and priceless to us. We treasure you Miss Queen, Bride! Your day is coming quickly, we can't wait for your wedding (our first as husband and wife) We love you! :)

    ReplyDelete