Friday, October 2, 2009

Greatest City on the Planet


Me and Samuel "In the beginning"... last year in Ethiopia :)

Harar, Ethiopia is the greatest city on the planet.. Im in love. The team here is breathtaking, the disciples priceless, the people groups stunning, the presence of Jesus is thick, Holy Spirit's sweet voice is constant and my husband is truly a prince..

Nothing compares to the life we get to live when we become consumed with chasing the Kingdom of Heaven on this earth. Nothing compares to the unconditional love we find in Jesus. Im madly in love with Him..

Sorry I haven't had any photos posted, it's hard to upload things on this African internet :) But believe me... my camera has hardly left my face! Coming soon...

I had an incredible week here on Africa's Horn. On Friday night we had a house church like none other I've ever experienced! 13 of us were squeezed together in a house the size of my closet in America! It was amazing!! We sang worship together, prayed in the Spirit and received an amazing word from Erik about the Word of God and the power it has to break condemnation over our lives. What an honor it is to live in the greatest city on the planet..

1 comment:

  1. Come on Gab, blog on! Feed meee! I'm longing so much to be with you guys again, living THE life :) Thinking about you all the time.
    ~Katrine.

    ReplyDelete