Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'm thankful for life this morning on Africa's Horn!! For my Jesus who has captured all my heart. For Holy Spirit... my best friend. For my gorgeous husband with his heart of gold... who never ceases to make me laugh until it hurts and fills my spirit with strength and joy! For this incredible team we get to spend our days with.. our disciples.. bible students.. Church of Joy.. our families in USA and Sweden.

Everyday is Thanksgiving Day when you're a child of God!

This is my 3rd year outside USA for this holiday in a row... I'm beginning to forget what turkey and pumpkin pie tastes like! Got a package from American last week... PUMPKIN COFFEE from the cafe I worked at in Ohio.... yummm...

Thanks mama and dad!!!!!!!

Told the team about the pilgrims and indians this morning... bringing a little bit of America to my swedish, norwegian, ethiopian and latina family!!! What a life!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Gabby:)
    It's wonderful to follow your life on your blog!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Gabby and Samuel! I love you both.

    Just wanted to let you know you inspired me to begin my own blog "Carrier of God's Presence." Check it out if you get a minute I spoke of how proud I am of you and Samuel and how you've laid down your lives for the souls of others.

    Proud of you.
    Love you
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete