Thursday, November 19, 2009

Embarassing moment of the year:

Okay... okay... so these 3 years away from America for Thanksgiving have apparently effected me deeper than I thought...

After declaring Thanksgiving Day to all of Ethiopia... I just came to find out that I'm a week early! Samuel even shared about giving thanks in our morning gathering... I talked about it during lunch... in the afternoon... at dinner... now he and the team are all asleep and the last thing I said to them was 'Happy Thanksgiving!!!'... how will I explain this one?????

3 comments:

  1. Remind them that:

    Everyday is Thanksgiving Day when you're a child of God! (quote from your blog!!lol)

    In America however it is NEXT Thursday the 26th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest, i never know the exact date of thanksgiving until i look at the calendar.

    ReplyDelete