Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rainy Sunday

Picture of the day:
Me and my little brother.. so cute!

Random thoughts:

We've entered the mini rainy season here in Ethiopia.. feels cozy. We have a tin roof and I love thunderstorms, so it makes for a good match.

My grandma Diana called me yesterday! It was so unexpected.. but made my weekend!! O how I miss fikas with my grandmas...

Me and Sam are waiting for about 4 packages in the mail but I think the volcanoes in Iceland have stalled the shipping process.. and I have no patience! Feels like Christmas time!

I had the most incredible time with Selam and Tigist yesterday.. best friends! The hours pass so quickly and my stomach aches from laughing after I'm with them :)

Samuel is an incredible husband.. he's beyond everything I ever imagined..

The third Bibleschool class starts Tuesday! Can't wait to hear their warrior spirits rumbling through our compound!

My little brother Jeffrey will graduate from high school in June and then go to Marine boot camp to be shipped who knows where.. I still can't believe he's all grown up.

I'm in the mood to create somthing in the kitchen..

I wish I could get a Chai Latte with Soy right now...

Me and Sam built and painted a flower box a few weeks ago and are slowly, slowly watching our little plant babies come up. We're addicted to counting them atleast twice a day! Strange what small things bring you excitement sometimes..

I wonder when I'll actually be fluent in Swedish.. and not speaking this English-Swedish-Amerinja-Spanish mix..

Was meditating on Galations 5 this morning. Walkin by the Spirit...

I have a gorgeous Grand Piano keyboard with full length weighted keys sitting in America.. how and when will I ever be able to take it away with me??

The thunder is so soothing now.. Mohammed and Samuel are laying on the floor by me, snooring... it's making me tired too...

Be blessed wherever you are this Sunday afternoon....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment