Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birthday and House Church!

Love running errands around Harar.. somehow you always seem to find some of the most interesting people along the way. Sam, Naftali and I went out to buy some fabric for my sister in Kentucky.. she's collecting pieces of fabric from friends and family all over the world to make a sweet quilt for the baby(4th baby). Then we were off to the post office.. sending cards to my family :) Next a fabulous fika with the men in my life (yea one is only 5 years old but akoona matata) and then a trip to the supermarket. Mohammed's birthday was Thursday!! We're having a celebration fika of coffee-chocolate cake at 4:30 today! Come if you're around! Love Birthdays!

Sam caught me looking quite excited about baking..

Naftali helped with everything! He's just sad that it's not his turn for a party..

Longing for women's house church tonight. We have the most incredible girls in the universe! Last night Selam(the remarkable 24 year old Bibleschool graduate and leader of our group on Saturday nights) and I had a powerful time of prayer and worship together.. she is such an anointed woman of God.. My African sister and best friend. Can't wait to chase the heart of our Jesus together with you and the other stunning girls of Harar Church of JOY tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment