Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Called my mom yesterday..

I have the best mama in the whole world! Even though we're living on different continents, she still has this almost magical way of taking care of me and making me feel like I can conquer ocean storms, dessert sun, cooking and spiders. My best times with her have been over breakfast at Bobevans just down the street from our old house, window shopping at Something New, well.. just shopping in general, suntanning in the backyard or beaches or parks, talking about my "future prince" and all the love we would share.. and then planning my wedding with him.. yay, hearing her car come up the drive and trying to think up some quick excuse as to why her kitchen smells like smoke and her crock pot is completely melted away.. O I could just go on and on.. I love you mama!!
Girl Talk..

Final touches on my wedding day...

Happy Mother's Day! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment