Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer in Sweden

Here are some pics from our last few days on vacation in Sweden... we are loving summertime! Been cooking good food (tacos have been the highlight so far), playing with our nephews, shopping in Gothenberg, fikas with the 'rents, watching movies, Skype dates with my besties in USA..

The sun is gone now though, I'm longing for some more heat and tan lines... rain, rain, go away!

Ocean!


Samuel and his sis Pernilla wrestling.. (glad he has someone else to take it out on!)

My partner in crime :)

Was watching all my Ethiopia videos and photos today.. I'm missing my street kids immensely!! Even dreamt of them at night. Wish I could transport myself back and forth..


1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely stunning in that photo of you and Samuel where you are wearing a blue shirt. Your hair is beautiful.

    Rebecca Keese

    ReplyDelete