Friday, September 10, 2010

Another day on the Horn...


... GREAT day! We fika-ed, laughed, I cut Sam's hair (and his ear - sorry babe), Sam preached in the bus station, I preached in house church, Sarah prayed over our incredible women, Mohammed started an experiment on a cockroach, we ate dorowat in celebration of the Ethiopian new year (finally 2003!!!), bona ceremony, got to love on a lot of the best people on the planet, danced in Selam's house, walked arm-in-arm with my best friends under the African stars...

perfect.


PS - I leave in ONE week for the USofA! I cry every time I leave my Ethiopia and this is the first time I'm leaving my hubby! ON the day of our 1st year anniversary... oooooo... ...longing for my mama and daddy, my covies, VCC, KY and chai tea lattes...

Loves of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment