Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hair, Hummus and T's

Today was perfection really. I read the sweet Word of God and then spent too much time in deep conversation over coffee with dad in the kitchen. After jumping into clothes and running out the door, I made my way to the salon. I always feel like a new woman when I getting my hair done... hallelujah! Then I was off to shopping with mama... again, hallelujah! There's nothing like indulging in a sales rack after living in Africa for 1 year!

Lunch was incredible... Middle Eastern Cuisine with Mama and Daddy... in the sunshine...






I have the best fam in the universe.

I know, we look like sisters...


Soon we're eating stuffed peppers and Coconut coffee - but not together. Feels so good to be re-cooperating, relaxing and enjoying life with the ones I love. Wish my lover was here... miss you Samuel!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! You really do like sisters. You are both so pretty.
    -Rebecca Keese

    ReplyDelete