Monday, September 20, 2010

Home away from home

One thing wrapped up tightly in my luggage bound for USA was injera. Yumm...

Dad, Mama, Joelle, Lauren and myself... sat in a circle around one big plate on the floor and dug in with our fingers! I LOOOOVE bringing little pieces of my HOME, back home :)


Loves of my life!

Our traditional Ethiopian bread - spongy and sour! My fav!

Being home at Victory this morning was INCREDIBLE. What a wonderful home church I have... I was overwhelmed with it all. Not to mention all the white forengies - we need some Ethiopians in Eastern Ohio! The afternoon was spent with grandmas and great grandmas, uncles, aunts, cousins and more, eating an entire Thanksgiving meal! They take such good care of me. I'm a blessed girl. Tomorrow it's off to get my hair done with mama and shopping........

Harar Church was incredible this morning! My Samuel preached Jesus and 4 people received Him as their Savior! HALLELUJAH!

Goodnight America and world... my mind's on the nations tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment