Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lauren and Kristin!

What incredible days I've been having here. Saturday was devoted to celebrating Lauren's 21st birthday and her recent Children's pastoral position at Victory! I'm so proud of her. She's my inspiration and joy in so many ways...

Lauren and her friends...

Got to spend some time with the girls in my life also :) What beautiful women of God. We've been through a lot together...
Valerie, Joelle, Lauren, My and Allie!




God is so good... I'm burning just thinking about Him. He's everything. Can you grasp that?? E V E R Y T H I N G ! ! ! I can't imagine living life without Him and cry for the people who do so. Like my Samuel says, "The Bible is not a story of the power of God... it IS the POWER!" I'm not interested in debates, religion, a mix of spirituality, condemnation or judgment. I just want to preach Jesus. His presence changes atmospheres, lives and eternities in just one brief moment. I want to be a presence carrier! I spent a lot of time talking about these things tonight with my dear sister Kristin.... while going through old photos of the two of us in 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th... grade together, at prom, posing in cowgirl boots in sandboxes, making music videos to old RelientK and Temptations songs.... don't you just love covenant friends like that?? Thank you for sharing your life with me all these years! You are an incredible woman of God and I'm incredibly anxious to see your future unfold all over the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment