Monday, August 13, 2012

Tomorrow y'all!


Tomorrow!! My stomach's fluttering, my bags are bulging, my eyelids are heavy... but tomorrow's coming and with it, a two day trip to our new home of Asia! So excited to get back to the place my heart longs for. I think it's so fun not knowing what's going to happen... where you'll sleep, how you'll get around... because God gives HIS direction when you MOVE! Many people don't do anything at all because they don't want to face the mystery of not knowing... and then life passes you by and you're sitting in the exact same place, doing the exact same things, and you probably haven't learned so much. I want to live a life that's bigger than me. I want my life to be lived for the sake of others. I want to be experienced in many cultures of the world and be able to adapt to new ways of thinking all the time! I want adventure and challenge. I want to give myself as many chances as possible to fall in love with people and create a family all over the world! I want to chase God's heart wherever it leads me!

Things I'm looking forward to:
Seeing elephants and camels outside my window
Tiny cups of masala chai
Glittering saris
Eating meals on the floor
Crazy (and I mean crazy) traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment