Thursday, July 9, 2009

Amy and Sherri!!

Amy is a hero in my life. She is faithful, full of passion, walks in grace and beauty and simply radiates Jesus in everything she does! She truly worships God with the love song of her existence.


Amy has also been fighting cancer for several years.. yet despite this diagnosis with it's constant and rapid ability to decapitate a person's hope and dream, she has grown to be a mighty warrior and testimony of Jesus and His sweet love.


Amy


I recently found out that the battle in Amy's body has climaxed again and now an intense donor stem cell transplant is scheduled in October to completely rid her body of it's own immune system.. building a new, stronger, healthy one which will in turn rid her body of this disease as well!


Tomorrow she leaves with her best friend Sherri to travel through Europe for 6 weeks!! These two women are the most incredible on the planet. They have hearts of gold and faith for the impossible. We should all strive to be more like them as they run relentlessly after an enthusiastic life with Holy Spirit!


Sherri


When they return to USA and the transplant is complete, Sherri will help to take care of Amy round-the-clock for 2-3 months. I long to wrap my arms around you both soon!


You can follow their journey through the link on my blog!


http://architectureamy.blogspot.com/


Amy, I see Jesus when I look at you and I know He's about to take you on the adventure of a lifetime!

1 comment: