Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Let the countdown begin..

My Labor Day weekend was spent with Joelle and Lauren(loooooove them!!!).. we went swimming by moon light, rode bikes through the hills of New Wilmington on an adventure to buy Amish cabbage, peaches, apples and jam, had delightful fikas, read the Word, took photos at Westminster College, prayed and dreamed of the things that are to come..

Samuel and the Strandergs will be flying in from Sweden and Thailand this weekend.. ahhh!! The Drevon's will also be flying in from Sweden next week! Can you believe the wedding is in 8 days.. and I move to Africa with my hub in 10 days!?!?! (I'm almost counting down the minutes!)

My heart is longing for Harar so deeply that it aches at times. I'm in awe at God's goodness... I loooove being on adventures with Him. It's definitely time to be out amongst the unreached again. The first Mission SOS Bible school/discipleship training program started yesterday on Africa's Horn as well!! Hallelujah! Holy Spirit is on the move!

My hub in EIGHT DAYS!!!

Needless to say, I have a few days of intense packing left to do.. as well as centerpieces to finish for the reception.. fikas to be had with my loved ones.. and all the other miscellaneous things that just so happen to pop up when you decide to move around the world. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am overwhelmed with JOY right now!!!! This life is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete