Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wedding Week


What a fabulous week I'm having here with my Samuel and our families in Youngstown. Samuel arrived from Ethiopia on Saturday, we had the honor of being blessed tremendously and sent out from my home church Victory Christian Center on Sunday (since we will move back to Africa together this Saturday), spent time with our incredible family that evening, picked wedding rings and got our marriage license on Monday, rehearsal and dinner tonight... and the list continues rather intensely for the next 24 hours before it's officially our wedding day! I'm the happiest girl in the universe.. I get to marry my hero and best friend sooo soon.. thanks Jesus :)

2 comments:

  1. The whole Sweden and Elvelyck family are celebrating with You guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By now you are a married woman! I'm super happy for you and proud of you! Praying God's BEST on your adventure with your heroes and best friends! Love you!

    ReplyDelete