Monday, November 23, 2009

Addis Ababa

When I finally see "Harar" after a full-day's journey through mountains, sandstorms, herds of camels and Oromo villages... my heart smiles. There's nothing like coming home.

Camel-crossing

Sandstorms!

Samuel and I spent the last few days in Addis Ababa... I had my first latte in months :) :) :), ate yummy food, saw THREE movies(we dont have a cinema in Harar and Samuel likes to order 2 popcorns for himself each time...), walked the entire city for miles and miles, read some Reinhard Bonnke, dreamed about the future and just enjoyed spending time with each other!!

A new week begins tomorrow.. Bibleschool, salvations, follow-up meetings, house churches, team night... ahhhh I can't wait!!!

Oh yea... and of course... THANKSGIVING IS THIS THURSDAY!!!! Still on a quest for pumpkins and turkey...

My mom and dad are also celebrating 22 years of marriage this week!! Happy Anniversary!!!

At the Strandberg wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment