Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm hungry

Yesterday morning I had the honor of baptizing one of my new disciples!! Andriani.. what a beautiful woman. She was raised in an orphanage and has the most tender spirit of simple childlike-faith.. like a sponge.. just ready to soak God up fully . When I was walking her home, after we laid hands on her and prayed for Holy Spirit fire to fill her up, she told me "I feel like so many heavy things have just fallen off of me!" Hallelujah!! She has been clothed in Christ!

She also joined our women's house church for the first time last night where Maja preached a powerful word about FAITH. The anointing was thick in the atmosphere. I'm in love with the Word of God and simply melt when I see it transforming the lives of the women of Ethiopia. They are my treasures in life.

This morning in Harar Church of Joy.. Pastor Mohammed preached a powerful message about who Jesus is. Four people prayed the prayer of salvation!! Sunday mornings are like a party in Shewaber!

I'm hungry for salvations.. salvations.. salvations.. baptizm in water and Holy Spirit.. new Bible school students... ahhhh... it's overwhelming. So anxious to begin 2010 in prayer in fasting, seeking God's heart for Ethiopia and chasing His kingdom on earth!

This afternoon my incredible husband and I took a walk to the walled city. We met a muslim scientist who invited us into his traditional Harari home for a visit. What an honor! We sat on decorative carpets, he served us Fanta.. I was in love. This is life. The greatest life. I was born for the field..


Me and my love in the walled city... Jugul!

No comments:

Post a Comment